Sunday, March 29, 2015

WWE WrestleMania 31 Preview


Here is my WrestleMania 31 preview. I will predict each match.

PRESHOW KICKOFF


* Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: The Miz, Curtis Axel, Ryback, Fandango, Erick Rowan, Adam Rose, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Titus O’Neil, Darren Young, Big Show, Kane, Damien Mizdow, Sin Cara, Goldust, Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Konnor, Viktor, Hideo Itami, Others TBD

Moving this match to the preshow is bad if WWE still wants fans to think this match is a big deal. I think within 3 years they stop calling it the "Andre the Giant" match. My pick to win is Ryback, but I'm not confident at all because these matches are hard to predict.

Winner: Ryback

* Fatal Four-Way Tag Team Championship Kickoff Match: Tyson Kidd & Cesaro vs. The New Day vs. Los Matadores vs. The Usos

Could be a good match. Not one of my favorite matches of the night, but I think all of these guys are going to try to steal the show. I got Kidd and Cesaro retaining the Tag Team Championship.

Winners: Tyson Kidd & Cesaro

MAIN SHOW

* Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Bad News Barrett vs. R-Truth vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Stardust

Winner: Daniel Bryan

* Paige & AJ Lee vs. The Bella Twins

I got the Bellas winning this match although I could be wrong. It will be interesting to see if this match gets 10 minutes or more.

Winners: The Bella Twins

* Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins

Possible match of the night. I'm excited for it.

Winner: Randy Orton

* US Championship Match: Rusev vs. John Cena

I think Cena wins this and does it for America.

Winner: John Cena

* Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker

I hope this match happens. I feel bad for Bray. I hope he's okay. I think Undertaker wins but I could be wrong.

Winner: The Undertaker

* WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

I don't hate Roman, but I don't think he should win this match. Have Lesnar win the Mania match and have Reigns win the rematch later.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

* Sting vs. Triple H

I can't wait for this match. Should be fun. I can't imagine Sting losing what could be his only WWE match.

Winner: Sting

3 comments: