Sunday, February 22, 2015

WWE Fast Lane 2015 Predictions



I almost forgot to do my Fast Lane predictions. The WWE Fast Lane Pay-Per-View is tonight. I'm going to keep this very short unfortunately.

(Copy & Paste from Lords of Pain)

#1 Contender's Match
Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns

Winner: Roman Reigns

WWE United States Title Match
John Cena vs. Rusev

Winner: John Cena (by DQ or countout)

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett

Winner: Bad News Barrett

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Cesaro and Tyson Kidd vs. The Usos

Winners: The Usos

WWE Divas Title Match
Paige vs. Nikki Bella

Winner: Nikki Bella

Stardust vs. Goldust

Winner:
Goldust (Stardust gets his rematch at WrestleMania as Cody Rhodes)

Seth Rollins, Kane and Big Show vs. Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan and Ryback

Winners: ZigRoBack (Orton makes his return)

Sting and Triple H meet face-to-face in the ring

Winner: Triple H hits Sting with the pedigree

4 comments:

  1. I wonder where in the show the HHH/Sting bit will happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I took so long to respond to this. Obviously, I know now where the HHH/Sting bit happened. I think they picked a good spot. It happened a little bit earlier than I was expecting.

      Delete
    2. You're fine. There was a feeling I had that HHH would make it the final segment. lol

      Delete