"At this time, I would like to mention things I don't expect to happen in the WWE in 2012. I don't expect to see Zack Ryder win the WWE Championship, John Cena turn heel, The Rock become WWE Champion, Cody Rhodes win a World Championship, Kofi Kingston get pushed, Hornswoggle to become interesting, the WWE to go TV-14, Michael Cole leave the announce table, Brock Lesnar return to the WWE, X-Pac return to the WWE, Road Dogg wrestle in a WWE match not including the Royal Rumble, or Drew McIntyre win a championship."The only things that happened that I did not expect was the return of Lesnar and X-Pac. Overall, my predictions were good so I want to do some 2013 WWE predictions. I will list five things I expect to happen and five things I don't expect to happen.
Monday, December 31, 2012
In January 2012, I wrote a column about the biggest WWE surprises of 2011 and I wrote this,
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Here are my predictions for tonight's WWE PPV:
- Team Hell No & Ryback defeats The Shield in the main event tables, ladders, and chairs (TLC) match
- Dolph Ziggler grabs the briefcase and wins his ladder match against John Cena
- Sheamus defeats Big Show in the chairs match and becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion
- Kofi Kingston retains his Intercontinental Championship by pinfall against Wade Barrett
- Antonio Cesaro is still United States Champion after defeating R-Truth
- Team Rhodes Scholars put Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara through the tables and become the WWE Tag Team Championship #1 contenders
- Kaitlyn is the last Diva in the ring at the end of the "Santa's Helper" No. 1 Contender’s Diva Battle Royal
Sunday, December 9, 2012
[Warning: This review will contain spoilers.]
This is my second YouTube Wrestling Match Review. The matches I review in this column need to meet two requirements. One, it has to be a match I have never seen before in its entirely or a match I don't remember watching. Two, it has to be a match that most people have never heard about or a forgotten classic. The last match I reviewed was Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle at No Way Out 2006. Many fans probably heard about it and have seen it before, but it was a match that no one really talks a lot about it so I thought it was a good match to review. This match will be much more obscure. WWE Smackdown has been a mediocre show this year so I want to review a Smackdown match from the Attitude Era. I could have picked a better match-up than Mankind vs. Al Snow, but this match-up is perfect for my review. I think a high percentage of wrestling fans have never seen this match or don't remember watching it. I used to watch Smackdown during the Attitude Era, but I can't remember if I have seen this match. If I did, the last time I saw it was when it first aired back in December of 1999. I used to be a big Mankind fan and I like Al Snow so I'm looking forward to watching (or re-watching) this match.