Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 WWE Predictions

Click HERE to read my 2013 predictions.

It's the first day of 2014 so it's time to make some 2014 WWE predictions. I'm going to make five predictions and I'm not going to explain them because they should be easy to understand.

Five WWE Predictions:
  1. Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan will happen at WrestleMania 30.
  2. The Undertaker will return at the Royal Rumble.
  3. The Rock will not be in a WWE ring this year.
  4. Chris Jericho's current break will be a long one and he will not return to WWE this year.
  5. Roman Reigns will be the most successful Shield member after The Shield breaks up.

3 comments:

  1. Just give me a damn Uso tag title reign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I predicted that last year...not doing that again. Rumors of the Usos getting pushed started in 2011 and it still hasn't happened yet!

      Delete
    2. Well, at least they're used now and in big matches.

      Delete