Sunday, December 15, 2013

WWE TLC 2013 Preview


It's WWE Pay-Per-View Sunday! I'm going to try to make this quick and preview every match on the card.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Fandango (Kickoff Match)

This is a tough match to predict. Neither of them seem to be on the verge of a push right now. I'll say Dolph Ziggler wins this match just because he's the good guy.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Big E Langston vs. Damien Sandow (Intercontinental Championship Match)

I don't see Big E's title reign ending tonight.

Winner: Big E Langston

Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. Big Show & Rey Mysterio vs. Real Americans vs. Rybaxel (Tag Team Championship Match)

This should be a good match, but I'm expecting a predictable finish.

Winners: Cody Rhodes & Goldust

AJ Lee vs. Natalya (Divas Championship Match)

This could be (and probably should be) the best Divas match of the year. It doesn't have a great storyline like AJ vs. Kaitlyn did, but I can't think of any Divas on the roster who care about being a wrestler more than AJ and Natalya. The rest of the Divas seem to be in WWE just to get famous and get on TV. I recently saw an old Sherri Martel vs. Judy Martin match. I don't know when it happened, but it might have been the 1980's. They had a good wrestling match and I don't see why AJ and Natalya can't have a good match. If they want to try to save the Diva's division, they have to bring their A game. Who is going to win this match? This is a tough one. I want to say Natalya, but I'll play it safe and pick AJ.

Winner: AJ Lee

CM Punk vs. The Shield

I read someone say that The Shield could get into an argument during this match and that leads to CM Punk stealing a win. It looks like The Shield is going to break up soon so I definitely can imagine them teasing a break up tonight and that costing them the win.

Winner: CM Punk

Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family

I'm predicting Daniel Bryan puts on a Shawn Michaels underdog performance, but loses because of the numbers game.

Winners: The Wyatt Family

John Cena vs. Randy Orton (Title Unification TLC Match)

I want to predict that Triple H is going to win because I can see that happening. I won't only because I can't think of how that would make sense. I know most things in WWE don't make sense, but how can Triple H win if he's not in the match? If Triple H doesn't win, there's only one other man that WWE feels worthy enough to be the Undisputed WWE Champion and that's John Cena.

Winner: John Cena

I noticed that the main event is the only gimmick match of the entire night. That's different than past years when they used to have a tables, ladder or chairs match also on the card. Why couldn't Big E vs. Damien Sandow be a tables match? Another gimmick match would help this PPV. I think I'm going to skip all of the undercard matches and try to watch the main event. The main event is the only thing I want to see tonight and that's bad. WWE could have had a solid PPV if they booked some good mid-card matches, but one match is not enough to create a good PPV.

1 comment: