Saturday, October 26, 2013

WWE Hell in a Cell 2013 Preview



This Sunday is WWE Hell in a Cell 2013. I'm previewing every match on the card and giving my predictions.

Kickoff match: Curtis Axel vs. Big E Langston (WWE Intercontinental Championship)

I think the IC Title needs to come off Axel, but I don't think he should drop it to Big E Langston.

Winner: Curtis Axel 

Kickoff match: Damien Sandow vs. Kofi Kingston

This match was added to the Pay-Per-View because Curtis Axel is injured. I'm guessing Sandow wins, but I won't be surprised if Kofi wins. I changed my mind...I'm picking Kofi.

Winner: Kofi Kingston

Los Matadores vs. Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro

I'd be shocked if Los Matadores lose this match. That's not best for business.

Winners: Los Matadores

The Usos vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust (WWE Tag Team Championship)

It's too early for the Rhodes Brothers to drop the WWE Tag Team Championship. This should be an awesome match.

Winners: Cody Rhodes and Goldust

AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella (WWE Divas Championship)

This is a hard match to predict. I'll play it safe and say AJ will retain her championship.

Winner: AJ Lee

Handicap Hell in a Cell Match: CM Punk vs. Ryback and Paul Heyman

I'm picking Ryback and Paul Heyman to win this match. There's no way Punk can deliver what he has promised he would do. Punk has been talking about what he's going to do to Heyman and I'm thinking that for his attack to look realistic, Heyman would have to bleed. If it was a real fight and Punk beat Heyman within an inch of his life, there's no way Heyman wouldn't be bleeding especially if the fight happened inside Hell in a Cell. Blood is not allowed in WWE so I'm guessing Heyman won't get the beating he deserves which means Ryback and Heyman will somehow win.

Winners: Ryback and Paul Heyman

John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

I think Cena is going to win the World Heavyweight Championship. I wish he wouldn't. Not because I don't want to see Cena as the World Heavyweight Champion, but because I don't think he should come back from an injury and win the title in his first match back. I would love to see Cena sell his injury and Del Rio barely defeat Cena.Then they can do a storyline that suggests that Cena might have came back too soon and maybe Cena is no longer able to compete at a main event level. Maybe Cena is not the man he used to be and he should retire. Cena would prove everyone wrong and win at the next Pay-Per-View. That's probably what they should do because it makes Del Rio look weak that a guy can be injured and then win the World Heavyweight Championship in his first match back. I'm sure that Cena's injury will be a big storyline during the match and Del Rio will work on the injured body part, but I'm guessing Cena will find a way to win. I'm not saying I don't want Cena to win, but he doesn't have to win at this PPV. He came back ahead of schedule and WWE should make a storyline out of that.

Winner: John Cena

Hell in a Cell w/ Special Guest Referee Shawn Michaels: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship)

Someone I work with said that it's obvious that Shawn Michaels is going to screw Daniel Bryan (pause). I wasn't sure I agreed with that at first, but now that I think about, I know how this match is going to end. Bryan is on fire, the crowd is going "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and it's looks like Bryan is going to win. Then Michaels hits Bryan with a low blow! Bryan falls down to his knees in extreme pain, looks up at Michaels and says, "Why Shawn why?" Michaels looks at him and says, "I'm sorry...I love you" and hits him with Sweet Chin Music. Orton pins Bryan and becomes the new WWE Champion.

Winner: Randy Orton

This should be a good PPV to watch. I'm definitely going to try to see some of these matches.  

4 comments:

  1. Del Rio/Cena is a feud I really want to see. It's fresh and both can go in the ring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fresh? What about their matches in 2012 like the Chicago RAW Falls Count Anywhere match and the Miracle on 34th Street Fight? And didn't they have some PPV matches?

      Delete
    2. Yes, fresh. They haven't faced each other in a good while, plus they haven't developed much a "history", so there's more to explore.

      Delete