Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1,949 Views in October!

At the start of last month, I was hoping for this blog to get 1,500 views in October. Instead, I got almost 2,000 views! That is according to Blogger and I have requested that Blogger don't count my views so it's not like half of those views are from me. I had only 196 views during the whole month of July so 1,949 views in October is a HUGE number. I also got my StatCounter report today and it said I had 1,001 unique visits which means 1,001 different people visited the blog. So I know it's not just Ray, Alan, Capt. Smooth, Shaman's Harvest, and Chadam visiting hundreds of times. 258 out of the 1,001 unique viewers made return visits to the blog. This is great stuff. Every month my blog numbers continue to get better. Thank you for reading!

11 comments:

  1. Tony, not to bust your bubble, but I inflated the total a bit last week. I was on vacation and had more time to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That still doesn't explain the 1,001 unique visitors. There is only one Capt. Smooth. In September, I had 866 unique visitors although surprisingly 303 of them made return visits which is higher than October's 258 return visitors. That's odd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still, I'm sure it would've been a smaller total.
    I did notice you are about to hit 5000!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Capt. Smooth said..."I did notice you are about to hit 5000!"

    Yeah I saw that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat's would love to see this blog really grow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Tony bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5000!!! I'm bringing the hookers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chadam said..."Congrat's would love to see this blog really grow."

    If I change my blog name to something less specific and add a few regular writers, this blog could really start growing. I don't expect my views right now to be anywhere near the amount of views as Canton or JCITY because they have been in the game a lot longer than me and they have writers. It's only me (and sometimes you) at this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm telling you, register with LOP and superherohype's message boards. Put a link to your site in your sig and watch as people try it out when they get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Capt. Smooth

    If I get really serious about growing this blog, I will probably do that. For now, I've only been doing this for about six months so I'm more than happy with where I'm at right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do it, or I'll tell mom! Do whatever you need to do.

    ReplyDelete