Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mick Foley Has Officially Returned to the WWE


Mick Foley has finally returned to the WWE for the first time since the summer of 2008. It was reported almost two weeks ago that Mick Foley's WWE return would be on November 14 in Boston during a three-hour RAW. However, Foley's return came 12 days early. Foley appeared at a WWE house show in Dublin, Ireland on Wednesday night (it's Wednesday night here in America but it's Thursday morning in Ireland right now so I can't say that the house show happened tonight because technically it was yesterday). Foley is no longer scheduled to appear at the Nov. 14 RAW according to WWE.com and the TD Garden website but I expect him to be re-added to the "scheduled to appear" list after appearing at Dublin's official WWE live event. I'm a big Mick Foley fan so this is news that I had post as soon as possible. I can't wait until he finally appears on WWE TV. I had a feeling that Foley would eventually return to the WWE but it's awesome to find out that he is now officially back in the WWE.

Here is the video of Foley's return:


Welcome back Mick Foley and please never go back to TNA. With Foley back in the WWE, it won't be long until he becomes a member of the WWE Hall of Fame.

UPDATE (11/06/11): I was able to find a better quality video of Mick Foley in Dublin:

18 comments:

  1. FINALLY, THE SOCK HAS COME BACK TO THE WWE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right here...in Tony Kegger's chatbox! *audience cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to figure out why Tony hates me because JCITY hates me :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @RayTheRambler

    I don't hate you...I hate John Cena! I will see you Cena in less than two months! Get ready for more boos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where will you be in the arena?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Capt. Smooth

    Half-way up the 2nd level facing directly at the Titantron. Not bad for $20 tickets. Would have paid more but I'm saving the extra $5 to $10 for a CM Punk shirt.

    Where you sit at a WWE event can be overrated unless you are in the first 4 rows or in the last 4 rows I guess. I was about a few rows off the floor at Money in the Bank and although I was closer to the ring, being that low to the ground isn't good for seeing the entire ringside area and the entrance ramp. The best seats are halfway up the 100 level.

    I'm okay with being in the 200 level...I'd rather be higher up than too close to the floor. The only negative is that I might not get on TV. I got great seats at Night of Champions and I was on TV a few times.

    Click HERE and look for the #25 Bears Football Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a "Capt. Smooth" sign! lol

    If not, I know where you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would have been cool to bring a "Infamous Crew" sign at MITB but I wasn't on TV as far as I know. I looked...I didn't see me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you Cena? Gotta run.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wait...I forgot. I DID bring a "Capt. Smooth" sign. Click HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually it was a "capt. smooth" banner...that still counts right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to take it down because it was covering one of the advertisements.

    ReplyDelete