Sunday, August 21, 2011

CM Punk Says “I do and say whatever I want to whomever I please” (RAW August 15, 2011)


Event: WWE Monday Night RAW
Date: August 15, 2011
Location: San Diego, California


(Kevin Nash is in the ring. Nash said Triple H got him tickets for SummerSlam. Nash says that he received a text message right before the CM Punk vs. John Cena main event match at SummerSlam. Nash said that the text message read, “Hey big man. Could you do me a favor? No matter what happens in the main event, stick the winner for me.” Nash doesn’t say who sent him the text message.)


(CM Punk’s music starts and CM Punk stands by the titantron with a microphone in his hand.)


CM Punk: Okay, you expect me to believe that load of crap? You expect me to believe that you and Triple H aren’t on the same page. You guys are best friends. You know for weeks I’ve been hearing Triple H is gonna do what’s right for business. He re-signed me because it’s good for business. And you’re just going to do whatever your best friend asks you to do?  Don’t really answer this. It’s a rhetorical question. If Triple H asked you to jump off a bridge, would you? Because I think that would be good for business. I’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that Triple H doesn’t really know what’s good for business. And I’ve always heard that Kevin Nash doesn’t really know what’s good for business and now I know…I’ve seen it. The proof is here…right now standing in the ring. You have no idea what’s good business. 

Kevin Nash: This is the first time you and I have spoke and let me tell you something. You need to watch your mouth. 

CM Punk: I need to watch my mouth?

Kevin Nash: Yeah.

CM Punk: You need to watch this show. I do and say whatever I want to whomever I please.

Kevin Nash: Obviously your world just changed.

CM Punk: The story you just told clearly points out that Triple H is a liar. You know but maybe…just maybe Triple H is telling the truth. Maybe…maybe you’re the liar Kevin Nash.

Kevin Nash: Would you like to see the text message on my telephone? 

CM Punk: You wanna see the text message my little sister Shaleen sent me last night? Here…here it is, “OMG Kevin Nash. WTF? Thought he was dead lol.” The funny thing is Shaleen is normally wrong and here you are…live and in living color. It’s just your career that’s dead right? And see you being out here, it doesn’t so much piss me off. What you did last night pissed me off. I got a lot of people I’m pointing fingers at. There’s a lot of people I’m pissed off at. Shockingly enough, Alberto Del Rio is not one of them. What he did, I did before. Eight people have cashed in briefcases…eight people have become champion. He picked the right spot.  You…what this all represents is Triple H is the new COO so clearly he’s running amuck and now he’s bringing his cronies back.

Kevin Nash: All Triple H has done is shook things up around here.

CM Punk: No no no no. I’m the guy that shook things up around here.

Kevin Nash: All you are is a little indyrific little wannabe. What...you’ve been here five years? You’ve been in two main events? Really? When did you have the belt? Three times in 20 days? 

CM Punk: You know that really hurts. You know, coming from somebody who knows so much about being a main eventer. The guy that said the legendary Eddie Guerrero was a vanilla midget. What do you know about main event talent? Huh? It’s 2011…it’s not 1994!

Kevin Nash: Well you know if you want to go to 1996 when I changed the business with Scott Hall and made sure that everybody, including guys like you, got guaranteed money…yeah thank you…that’s what you should be saying. Shut your mouth and say, “Thank you Mr. Nash.” ‘Cuz as far as I’m concerned, if this is where the business is right now where some guy that looks like a short order cook from a Pikeville waffle house is a champion…take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

CM Punk: I like waffle house. I don’t know what you got against waffle house. And I don’t know what you got against me but last night you did something you shouldn’t have done. It’s not good for business Kev. You put your hands on me. Now, I may look like a…what did you say? A short order cook? You tell me to hit the weights. I’d rather have walked in to this company CM Punk and leave CM Punk than to…to show up somewhere as Oz or Vinnie Vegas or Big Daddy Cool Diesel. You know what? Enough…enough with the talking.  Enough with the snarky comments. Last night showed me that you wanna fight and trust me…I’m not scared of a fight. You wanna fight? We can fight right now in San Diego.

Kevin Nash: Bring it.

(CM Punk walks towards the ring but security guards quickly form a wall and prevent him from getting close to the ring.)


CM Punk: I’m not surprised at all. The COO Triple H has deemed his buddy Kevin Nash untouchable. ‘Cuz it certainly isn’t me that put these security guards out here to stop me from kicking your ass. But if they’re here watching your back, that means he’s back there somewhere and nobody’s watching his. So maybe I’ll go find out from the COO myself.


1 comment: