Sunday, May 31, 2015

WWE Elimination Chamber 2015 Preview


Tonight is WWE Elimination Chamber live on the WWE Network. I just noticed a couple days ago or maybe yesterday that I didn't do a preview for Payback. That ends a long streak of not missing a WWE Pay-Per-View preview. It's time to start a new streak although I'm not sure this one counts because it's technically not a PPV. The show starts soon so I got to make this quick.

Kickoff Pre-show

Miz TV with Daniel Bryan
I have no idea what Daniel Bryan is going to say on this segment. There's a good chance nothing important will happen and I'll be disappointed.

Neville vs. Bo Dallas
This used to be a NXT rivalry and it was a rivalry I didn't care much about. It's great to see Neville on another PPV, but this feels like a RAW or Smackdown match-up. This is a free month on the WWE Network so I guess most fans can't complain.

Winner: Neville

Elimination Chamber for the WWE Tag Team Titles

Los Matadores vs. The Prime Time Players vs. The Ascension vs. The Lucha Dragons vs. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd vs. The New Day

I'm very excited for this match. Why? It's the first ever tag team Elimination Chamber match. I'm guessing both guys will have to fit into each pod. I wonder how awkward that would be for some of these guys. I'm hoping no one gets eliminated until everyone is released from the pods. Seeing 12 wrestlers competing at the same time would look cool.

Winners: The New Day

Triple Threat for the WWE Divas Title
Paige vs. Naomi vs. Nikki Bella

This match could be interesting because the women over at NXT just had a great match during the NXT PPV less than 2 weeks ago and I'm sure these 3 Divas want to top that match. I hope we get a new champion in this match. Naomi deserves a title run.

Winner: Naomi

Elimination Chamber for the Vacant WWE Intercontinental Title
King Barrett vs. R-Truth vs. Ryback vs. Sheamus vs. Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler

Rusev is no longer in this match. That is a breaking news alert I just got on my phone. I don't know as of this writing who is his replacement, but I think it will be Bray Wyatt. I'm excited to see this match because it's a Chamber match, but I don't really like who is in this match other than Ziggler. I hope Wyatt is added to this match and I would be disappointed if it's someone like Stardust.

Winner: Sheamus

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
I love the Ambrose vs. Rollins feud and I hope this is another classic match. My biggest worry is that there will be too much interference and that will hurt the match.

Winner: Seth Rollins

Kevin Owens vs. John Cena

I put this match last because this is the match I'm looking forward to the most. Despite not watching him when he was in Ring of Honor, I've become a huge Kevin Owens fan. I've gone back and watched a lot of his PWG matches and now I've started to watch his Kevin Steen Show interviews and I'm a big fan of his work. Owens is scheduled to be at RAW on July 6 in Chicago and he is the only reason I'm planning to get a ticket for that RAW. I'm very happy for him and I can't wait to watch this match. I'm picking Owens to win this match. I think a win would be great for him and it would be a nice surprise because I think most people are expecting Cena to win this match.

Winner: Kevin Owens

This should be a fun night. This is the most excited I've been for a WWE show since this year's WrestleMania in March.

3 comments:

  1. Odd seeing the older pics on the banner. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought that poster looked cool.

      Delete
    2. Rusev's is the funniest.

      Delete