Saturday, January 3, 2015

WWE 2015 Predictions

Click HERE for the 2014 predictions.

Like last year, I'm going to make five WWE predictions for 2015. I will try to make them not so obvious, but I won't be too bold because I was 0 for 5 last year. I need to get at least one right this year.

Five WWE Predictions:

1. Brock Lesnar will leave WWE after WrestleMania 31

This is one of those predictions that is not very bold. It's been rumored that Lesnar will leave WWE and go back to UFC. I'm expecting it to happen so that will be my prediction.

2. There will be a FIRST-TIME WWE World Champion


When was the last time WWE had a new World Champion who had never been World Champion before? It might have been late 2011 when Daniel Bryan cashed in his briefcase. I'm not joking...it's been THAT long. 2012, it was CM Punk for the WWE Championship and for the World Heavyweight Championship, guys like Sheamus, Bryan, Big Show and Alberto Del Rio were holding it. 2013 was The Rock, John Cena, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio. 2014 was Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Brock Lesnar. None of them were first time champions. The only wrestler that really came close during those years was Ryback in 2012. That should change in 2015. If Roman Reigns doesn't get the WWE World Heavyweight Championship first, I would definitely expect Seth Rollins to successfully cash-in his Money in the Bank briefcase. Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt are probably long shots, but they are also possible contenders for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

3. Undertaker will wrestle at WrestleMania 31


This is the second year in a row (maybe the third) that people weren't sure Undertaker would compete at WrestleMania. The guy only wrestles once a year now. I'm confident he can get ready for one match in 2015.

4. Bray Wyatt will compete in 2015's WWE Match Of The Year

Bray killed it in 2014 and was in many of the top 10 matches. This is somewhat of a bold prediction, but if he gets the right opponent like Dolph Ziggler or Daniel Bryan or Seth Rollins, he can easily be in the best match of 2015.

5. Seth Rollins will be Superstar of the Year

Another bold prediction I think, but Rollins is getting better every week it seems. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan have shown that size doesn't matter when deciding who is the Superstar of the Year. I think Rollins does successfully cash-in his briefcase and has a few very good title defenses. A Rollins vs. Bryan feud in 2015 would be awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Long time, no see. How's it going, buddy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm okay. I want to start writing again soon. I miss doing it a little bit. How are you?

      Delete
    2. Looking foward to it!

      I'm good. Getting hyped up for basketball season with the Wildcats and hopefully refinance my car in the coming months(killing me). Seriously, build up some credit. It helps so much.

      Delete
    3. Kentucky is doing good this year.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, at times, they look scary. I say next year, just clone Anthony Davis a bunch of time and try to pass them off as other players. lol

      Delete