Sunday, September 21, 2014

WWE Night of Champions 2014 Preview


Tonight is WWE Night of Champions on the WWE Network and Pay-Per-View. As I write this, the start of the show is two hours away. I didn't feel like writing a preview, but I didn't want to end my long streak of previewing WWE PPVs so here's a brief preview.

WWE United States Championship: Sheamus vs. Cesaro

I think it's getting close to being a good time for Sheamus to drop the title, but I don't think Cesaro is going to go over. I want Cesaro to win, but I'll pick Sheamus to retain. I just changed my mind. I realized there's going to be at least one title change tonight. So I'll pick Cesaro.

Winner: Sheamus Cesaro

WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee vs. Paige vs. Nikki Bella

Brie Bella interferes and Paige pins Nikki Bella.

Winner: Paige

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz


Ziggler vs. Bray Wyatt is expected to happen for Hell in a Cell so that means Ziggler wins this match.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos vs. Goldust and Stardust

I don't see The Usos dropping the Tag Team Championship to the Dust Brothers, but if there's two title changes tonight, this would be one of them. I got only one title change happening so my pick is The Usos.

Winners: The Usos

Rusev vs. Mark Henry

Rusev crushes Henry. USA loses to Rusev again.

Winner: Rusev

Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton

Jericho puts Orton over before he goes back to Fozzy.

Winner: Randy Orton

Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

The Reigns-Rollins match got cancelled because Reigns had to have emergency surgery. Get well soon Roman.

Winner: No one

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena

Cena fights hard and doesn't give up, but gets hit with 57 German suplexes. Sorry Cenation, but Lesnar wins again.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

The most interesting part of Night of Champions will be seeing how many title changes happen. My prediction is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment