Sunday, August 17, 2014

WWE SummerSlam 2014 Pay-Per-View Preview


Today is WWE Pay-Per-View Sunday and I'm back with a preview of WWE SummerSlam. I'm going to make this very brief. I don't really feel like writing, but I want to continue my streak of PPV previews. I have predictions for every match including the preshow.

The Match Card:

Preshow - Cesaro vs. Rob Van Dam
1. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz (WWE Intercontinental Championship)
2. AJ Lee vs. Paige (WWE Divas Championship)
3. Rusev vs. Jack Swagger (Flag Match)
4. Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt
5. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
6. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose (Lumberjack Match)
7. Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella
8. Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

The Predictions:

Preshow: Rob Van Dam
1: The Miz
2: AJ Lee
3: Jack Swagger
4: Bray Wyatt
5: Roman Reigns
6: Seth Rollins
7: Stephanie McMahon
8: Brock Lesnar

This should be an awesome PPV. I hope every match is enjoyable to watch.

3 comments:

  1. It looks so obvious that Brock is gonna win, that I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No swerve....BRRROOCCCKKKK LESSSNNNARRRR is the new WWE Champion!

      Delete
  2. https://hadleyblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/is-bcs-moving-to-pay-per-view.html?showComment=1502950615828#c5226198977133756424

    ReplyDelete