Saturday, September 7, 2013

Most Bizarre Similarity Between the CM Punk Pipebomb and AJ Lee Pipebombshell Promos


On Monday Night RAW on August 26, AJ Lee did a promo that is now known as the "Pipebombshell" promo. I had the TV on while she was cutting that promo, but I wasn't listening carefully to it so I went back later and watched the entire promo because it got compared to the famous CM Punk Pipebomb promo in 2011. While I was watching the promo, I was shocked to see AJ do something just like Punk did two years ago.

I'm not sure if this was intentional or a weird coincidence. If it was intentional, then that's amazing. I really hope it was intentional. Here's what I'm talking about. Below are two promos:





At 3:19 in the Punk video, Punk says, "And yet no how many...no matter how many times I prove it...". At 2:46 in the AJ video, AJ says, "And no mat...no matter how many red carpets you guys want to walk in your $4,000 ridiculous heels...".

Both Punk and AJ's promos were flawless except for one line and both times they struggled to say "no matter how many". Maybe AJ stuttered on purpose to pay tribute to the Pipebomb promo. Maybe it was an accident. Accident or not, it was something very memorable from AJ's promo and I don't think anyone else noticed it.

8 comments:

  1. Just a glitch in their WWE programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In their WWE sanctioned Cyborg-Computer chips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it now. Lol...that's funny.

      Delete
    2. You know, I think that could work for a WWE movie. Have the wrestlers find out they've been implanted with computer chips and fight back.

      Delete
  3. Lol...people think Cena got surgery, but really they are installing a new update to his mainframe. It should finish downloading in time for the Royal Rumble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he did get surgery, but I have to admit..I was expecting his scar to be shaped like a lightning bolt.

      Delete