Sunday, April 28, 2013

2013 WWE Predictions Update

2013 is already almost 1/3 over. This is a good time to see how I'm doing with my WWE predictions for 2013.

Five Things I Expect to Happen in 2013:
  1. Daniel Bryan will become a two-time World Champion.
  2. CM Punk vs. Undertaker will happen at WrestleMania.
  3. The Usos will win the WWE Tag Team Championship.
  4. Randy Orton will turn heel.
  5. Sheamus will be the longest reigning World Champion of 2013.
Five Things I Don't Expect to Happen in 2013:
  1. Mick Foley will not wrestle in a WWE match.
  2. CM Punk's current reign will not continue after WrestleMania.
  3. The Rock will not win at WrestleMania (assuming he has a match).
  4. A WWE legend will not return to WWE (I mean big names and not minor names like John Morrison or MVP or Matt Hardy and this doesn't include guys who appeared in the last five years).
  5. There will not be a first-time World Champion (that includes Ryback).
I'm 3 for 10 already. The Usos won't win the tag team titles and Sheamus won't be 2013's CM Punk so it looks like the best I can do is 8 out of 10.

3 comments:

  1. Hitting .300 in baseball is good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But this is not baseball....I'm not really 3 for 10. I didn't get 7 wrong...yet.

      Delete
  2. True...lol. The "season" isn't over.

    ReplyDelete