Friday, August 17, 2012

WWE Photo of the Day: Daniel Bryan Chokes a Fan

"Do I look like Justin Roberts?!"


[Author's Note: I don't know exactly where or when this photo was taken, but I'm 90% sure it was taken during Daniel Bryan's indy tour after he was released from the WWE for the "Tie Choke Incident". I attended one of his indy shows and fans were asking Daniel Bryan to choke them with the ties they brought to the event. So, I think this photo was taken at one of those events. I would have brought a tie with me if I knew Daniel Bryan would be willing to reenact the thing that got him fired.]

4 comments:

  1. Is Daniel Bryan gonna have to choke a smark?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I just watched that for the 100th time a few days ago.

      Delete
  2. Holy blast from the past Batman! That’s me!

    This was from his FIRST indie show after being fired, CHIKARA’s “We Must Eat Michigan’s Brain”. I was the guy who brought the ties that night that sparked the craze during the summer of fans throwing ties instead of streamers. So of course, after the show I had to ask for a tie choke picture. His reaction was PRICELESS! “You…you WANT me to choke you?” He loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete