Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WrestleMania 28 Preview- Triple H vs. Undertaker W/ Special Ref Shawn Michaels (Hell in a Cell)


I am previewing another WrestleMania 28 match. Today, I'm previewing Triple H vs. Undertaker. I could show you the video of their WrestleMania 27 match, but that match was only a year ago and everyone knows about that match. Instead, I am going to post the match that the WWE doesn't want you to remember...Triple H vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania X-Seven.



There's a few more videos I want to show you. This is not the first time there has been a special guest referee during a Hell in a Cell match. The first special guest referee in a Hell in a Cell match was Mick Foley who called the Triple H vs. Kevin Nash match at Badd Blood 2003.



This is not the first time Shawn Michaels has been a special guest referee. He has been a referee during several main event matches. Here are two of them including an Elimination Chamber match in 2006 which is probably the match most similar to a Hell in a Cell match.





Hopefully, these videos will give you a better idea of what to expect during the Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania 28.

15 comments:

  1. HBK is the wrench. There are so many places this could go in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the future? You mean the next two weeks or beyond WrestleMania? This could possibly be the last in-ring performance for all three men (I doubt it though).

      Delete
    2. Yeah! You could have HBK call it down the middle, HBK screwing Taker with Taker trying to get revenge, HBK screwing HHH with HHH getting his revenge, one of the two attacking HBK after the match(or both attacking), HBK being in the wrong place at the wrong time and missing a count, etc.

      Delete
    3. I like what Michael Cole said...Triple H is undefeated when Shawn Michaels is the referee. I wonder if the WWE will start a Streak vs. Streak angle. I like how the match feels unpredictable even though everyone knows Undertaker is not gonna lose.

      Delete
    4. Forgot about that. Cole did something...cool!

      Delete
    5. I remember how pissed I was in 1999 when Shawn Michaels screwed The Rock against Triple H on the first ever Smackdown episode.

      Delete
    6. I still remember that.

      Delete
  2. @ Tony: Sorry to communicate with Ray by using your blog, but I can't seem to comment on his site anymore.

    @ Ray: I was at your site and had just commented on the most recent "Raw Opinion" and it went by just fine, but then I went to put in another comment and it wouldn't take it. It gave me a screen that reads "You must be logged in to comment with that e-mail address.". I'm curious to find out why it let me one minute, then 5 minutes later, it doesn't. You having problems with trolls pretending to be other people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray, cancel that comment to you. It's fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell In A Cell? OMG bro!!! I hope the Undertaker doesn't kill HHH dude like he did to the guy that likes to eat his socks! Ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's PG now. They are gonna bear hug each other for 30 minutes and then get ice cream afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Foley never ate socks...he made OTHER PEOPLE eat socks. Big difference.

      Delete
    2. Ops... Sorry dude! You're right, big difference! Ahaha.

      Delete
    3. Yeah...I don't think I could consider Foley a role model anymore if he ate his socks. That's too weird for me.

      Delete