Friday, March 9, 2012

WrestleMania 28 Preview- Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes


Welcome to another WrestleMania 28 Preview. Today, I'm giving you a sneak preview of Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes. When Big Show and Cody Rhodes face each other at WrestleMania 28, it will not be a "first-time ever" match. Big Show and Cody Rhodes had a match on Smackdown on December 31, 2010.



I'm not sure if that's the only match they had, but it's the only singles match I found. It was not a very long match, but their WrestleMania match will probably be between five and seven minutes. I don't have high expectations for their WrestleMania match, but if it will be only their second televised match, then I don't think anyone really knows what to expect. I'm interested in match-ups that I haven't seen several times.

12 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see how Cody does against a bigger opponent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's faced Mark Henry before and won I think. What I like about Cody is that he can hit his finishing move on almost anyone. And he's a heel so he finds other ways to win...sometimes not legal. I smell a stinky finish for this match.

      Delete
  2. Big Show farts in Cody's face and wins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Natty's gimmick! Big Show is not a gimmick stealer!

      Delete
  3. Yes he is! Remember when he dressed up like Hogan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda remember something like that...was it recent? I think Show should go to WrestleMania dressed as Captain Insano.

      Delete
  4. Capt. Insano would rock!

    But he did dress up like others several years ago. It might've been while you weren't watching. It was a gimmick just to showcase how funny he was. Youtube Big Show as Hogan sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! That was just too great! Show has real comedic talent.

    ReplyDelete