Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Did You Know? (February 8, 2012)

I'm trying a new column idea. This column will feature a random wrestling fact you might have not known about. I'm not sure how often I will write this column, but it's just something I might post once in awhile during the week. I would like to add more stuff to this blog during the week. I have read many wrestling books and those books usually mention something I didn't know before.

Did you know Vince McMahon wanted Mick Foley to be known as Mason the Mutilator before Foley made his WWE debut? Foley didn't like the name Mason so he offered to be called Mankind the Mutilator. When Foley made his WWE debut, he was introduced as Mankind and he was never called the Mutilator.

3 comments:

  1. I guess Vince McMahon really wanted a superstar named Mason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't plan to use all of my "Did You Knows" from Foley's book but I can't promise that I will never use his book as a reference for any more DYKs. I have read many books but most of them I rented from the library. I own Foley's book but the other books I would have to refer to by memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foley would have been great if he was a demented psycho that came to the ring in a Charles Manson T-Shirt.

    ReplyDelete