Tuesday, January 3, 2012

CM Punk Says "I'm gonna beat you like a bitch"


Event: WWE Monday Night RAW
Date: January 2, 2012
Location: Memphis, Tennessee

(John Laurinaitis and David Otunga are talking backstage and CM Punk enters the room.)

David Otunga: Whoa whoa whoa...what's the meaning of this here?

CM Punk: Shut your mouth. You know for two weeks...two weeks now you screwed me. I can almost let last week slide but this week you almost cost me the WWE Title. And I know you like to hide behind your suit as Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and far be it from me to be disrespectful but you're a real...

John Laurinaitis: Watch your mouth! Okay? Punk you know what your problem is? It isn't with me. It's with Dolph Ziggler. Right or wrong, true or false, yes or no? 'Kay? Dolph has defeated you twice and now deserves a championship match which by the way he will get at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View. Okay? And one other thing. I've assigned a special guest referee. A man of integrity. Someone with honor. Who's respected by all. Who just happens to be the Executive Vice President...

CM Punk: You know what? You shut your mouth. I'm gonna explain something to you. This guy right here (pointing to Otunga) is gonna come in real handy because if you screw me out of the title at the Royal Rumble, you're gonna want to sue me 'cuz I'm gonna be in jail. You wanna guess what I'm gonna be in jail for? Animal cruelty. 'Cuz I'm gonna beat you like a bitch.

9 comments:

  1. I got a good laugh out of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might just be.

    Also, I wanted to let you know I won't be checking out the site while at work due to the name. It's a state computer, and my boss advised me not to go anywhere that could set off an alarm. Sorry. But, I'm still checking it out at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you checking my blog when you should be working? This name change is good...I'm making you more productive at work. Now you can fight terrorism without being distracted by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. During breaks! lol


    And my agency fights those people who tear off the "do not remove" tags from mattresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't update enough during the week so you won't be missing much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's ok. I would usually check for potential responses, plus it gets your hit count to go up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a couple good column ideas for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete