Monday, January 2, 2012

Chris Jericho Returns to the WWE!!!


Chris Jericho is back in the WWE! He was gone over a year and it felt like a really long time. I'm not sure if Jericho is a face or a heel but it doesn't matter. What does matter is that Jericho can now continue to be the best in the world at what he does. No offense to my guy CM Punk, but Jericho is the best wrestler in the world right now. If Punk disagrees with that, he will have to prove it. I am very biased towards CM Punk and he is my favorite wrestler but there is no one better in the ring or on the microphone than Chris Jericho. I'm glad Jericho is back and I'm sure his third stint in the WWE will be just as successful as his first two stints and maybe more successful. It's only January 2 and the best WWE moment of the year in 2012 has already been established.

3 comments:

  1. Odd return. I kept waiting for him to stop going nuts and to cut the fans down, but it never happened. And him walking off like that was different. I'm curious to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWE are being so smart here, I'm going to write a piece on it, glad he returned even if I knew it was him...show should be a lot better next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWE Entertainment famous wrestler Chris Jericho light up jacket available at http://goo.gl/wXhYZn . Fans easy to get it .

    ReplyDelete