Sunday, September 25, 2011

CM Punk Says “There is a conspiracy here in World Wrestling Entertainment"


Event: WWE Monday Night RAW
Date: September 19, 2011
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

(RAW starts with CM Punk’s entrance and CM Punk enters the ring to cut a promo.)

CM Punk: I have to admit that this particular building has never been super kind to CM Punk. I um…I had to forfeit the World Heavyweight Championship here one time because I was not fit to compete. One time, actually it might been the first time I’ve ever wrestled here, Bob Holly punched me so hard in my left eye that I still to this day have a dead spot. And now I got to come out here. I can’t turn my head left or right. I can barely put my weight on my left leg. I’m beat up. I was in a war last night and it’s very evident if you take a look at me. But I think the thing that hurts the worst on me right now is my pride. Because I have to come out here in the building that has always not been so kind to me and I have to admit that maybe I was wrong. You see, I have to admit that R-Truth and The Miz were right. There is a conspiracy here in World Wrestling Entertainment. It’s not the conspiracy that The Miz and R-Truth are talking about but there is a conspiracy. This conspiracy I think involves…

(Triple H’s music interrupts CM Punk.)

CM Punk: I was not done.

(Triple H walks to the ring and gets in the ring with CM Punk.)

Triple H: Here’s the thing Punk, I’ll give ya credit. I’m every bit as beat up as you are. Can barely move today.  We went to war last night. War. But the fact remains that today I am still the COO of the WWE. So I’m gonna come out here first and I’m gonna do my day job. In two weeks is our next Pay-Per-View Hell in the Cell. Last night, John Cena made history when he won the WWE Championship for a tenth time. And Alberto Del Rio deserves his rematch. And here’s the thing, quite honestly, you deserve the rematch that you never received either. That is why in two weeks, for the first time ever, the WWE Championship will be contested in a triple threat Hell in the Cell match. Now that I’ve got the business aspect over, if you can’t get it through your thick head at this point that I’m not involved in this conspiracy, if you can’t get it through your thick head that I had nothing to do Kevin Nash attacking you at SummerSlam or attacking me and you last night, if can’t get it into your thick head that I had nothing to do with Miz and Truth attacking both of us or that I cut your microphone, if you can’t get that through your thick head then here’s the thing…(Triple H takes off his jacket and loosens his tie) I got no problem going back to war with you right now!

CM Punk: And I’ve got no problem going back to war with you right now and I kinda wish a whole bunch of people wouldn’t get involved but you can go ahead. Put your tie back on. I was gonna get to my point before you interrupted me. I came out here and I said that my pride is a little bit hurt and think about it, me and you…no we don’t like each other. And somebody is using that to their advantage. My ego doesn’t want to admit, just as much as I’m sure yours doesn’t, that somebody is playing the both of us, alright? I should’ve realized it a long time ago that it wasn’t you but somebody used the fact that me and you have issues, okay? There is a conspiracy here in the WWE but it doesn’t involve you. It involves somebody higher up on the ladder if you know what I mean. Now I could go on and on about Miz and R-Truth and conspiracies and…

John Laurinaitis: (Interrupts CM Punk) Hey, hey. Hey that’s enough. That’s enough. This has gone too far.

CM Punk:  I don’t think it’s been enough. I…

(John interrupts CM Punk again. John tells Triple H not to believe anything CM Punk has to offer.)

John: He’s just upset because CM Punk could not beat you.

CM Punk: I’m upset because I couldn’t beat him? You want to know why I’m upset? It’s because I figured this out…no wait wait wait…one second. John Laurinaitis, ladies and gentlemen. What’s your title here in WWE?

John: Executive Vice President of Talent Relations.

CM Punk: (mocking John) Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. How ironic! It’s because of you that I figured all this out. Last night when you wished me good luck, I saw it in your little stooge corporate eyes. You think you deserve to be the COO. So if Hunter lost the match, you just thought you were primed and ready to swoop right in and take over right? No. I’m willing to bet that you’re the one responsible for sending R-Truth and Miz to the ring last night. I’m willing to bet that you’re the one that cut my microphone off last week. I bet dollars to donuts that you’re the guy that had Kevin Nash text himself and assault me at SummerSlam.

(John says Punk is out of line. He admits Triple H has lost control of the show but that’s because of Punk. John does not want to be COO. He has a job. John will not be disrespected by Punk because Punk works for him. Then Triple H says that he is the COO of the company and John works for him. Triple H says he will get to the bottom of this conspiracy. John then says it is CM Punk’s fault. John wishes Punk the best in his future endeavors and fires CM Punk. Triple H says that CM Punk is not fired. Triple H says he will be doing the firing. Triple H says he is going to get to the bottom of the conspiracy and by the end of the night, somebody is getting fired. Triple H drops his microphone and Triple H’s music starts playing.)

[Writer's note: I have decided I will no longer write every single word CM Punk says on WWE TV. For example, CM Punk had a short backstage segment with John Cena and I decided not to include it in this column. From now on, I will just focus on CM Punk promos that I think are very important. There is a very good chance that there will not be a CM Punk Says for this week's RAW. It will depend on how I feel about tomorrow's Punk promo assuming he does a promo but I'm looking to take a break from this column. This is the 11th edition of CM Punk Says I think and I'm proud of how long I have stayed committed to this column. I don't think this will be the last CM Punk Says but you will probably see it less often.]

16 comments:

  1. Oh, we've got trouble, right here is River City
    With a capital T, and that rhymes with P
    And that stands for Pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tony: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're reaction made me laugh so hard at work, I thought I was going to get in trouble. I can just picture some guy online with a "WTF?" expression on his face!

    To answer your question, it's a part of a song(with a few mistakes) from a musical called "The Music Man". The whole conspiracy deal going on in WWE right now and Punk's words kinda reminded me of one of the songs from the movie. Look on youtube and search for "music man trouble. It's about 5 minutes long and I thought it fit perfectly to what's going on. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Capt. Smooth

    Oh okay...when I first read that, I really thought someone was spamming my site using your name. Thanks for the explanation.

    Oh and I got an email from the WWE today and they sent me of a video of Triple H and Shawn Michaels talking about Triple H's new movie. It's somewhat interesting so click this LINK to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tony: Yeah, I heard that HBK might "see HHH soon". HBK is just perfect in that video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Capt. Smooth

    I just bought a cheap seat ticket to the 12/26/11 episode of RAW. The day after Christmas in Chicago? CM Punk definitely added some perks to his contract.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate you, again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's only a RAW and I might not even get to see "Superstars" because it sounds very close to being canceled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When are The Miz and R-Truth returning to the WWE?

    ReplyDelete
  10. We want updates! (clap, clap,clap clap clap)

    ReplyDelete
  11. With all of these conspiracies, I am going to probably devote an entire Conspiracy Theory episode to the WWE. Conspiracy Theory returns to truTV in 2012...hopefully before the world ends because the Mayas have a Conspiracy Theory that the world will end in 2012. There was even a movie about it but I didn't watch it because I wasn't in it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jesse Ventura was me....I just wanted to see if the comments were working b/c Capt. Smooth said he was having problems. It must be him.

    @ Chadam

    What updates? I'll do my Smackdown review again. I couldn't even do a CM Punk Says if I wanted to because he didn't cut a promo and I'm not writing down what he said on commentary. As for any other stuff, I started a new job this week so until I'm comfortable with that, I'll just do updates on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the job, i know how hard it is to work hobbies around the "real world". Maybe I'll try to write up something else, something a bit longer this time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah if you write something, please send it to me. I'd love to put it up here.

    ReplyDelete