Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CM Punk Says, "I would but I know where that hand’s been." (SummerSlam August 14, 2011)



Event: WWE SummerSlam
Date: August 14, 2011
Location: Los Angeles, California


(John Laurinaitis and CM Punk are backstage at SummerSlam. Laurinaitis wants a public apology from CM Punk for getting kicked by Punk on RAW.)

CM Punk: (Sarcastically) I’m sorry. Please…please forgive me and humbly accept my apology Mr. John Laurinaitis, Senior Executive of Talent Relations.

Laurinaitis: Executive Vice President.

CM Punk: Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. (Sarcastically again) I’m sorry. 

(Laurinaitis walks away and as soon as he leaves, Stephanie McMahon appears.)

Stephanie McMahon: I just came to wish you luck tonight. 

CM Punk: You came here to wish me luck?

Stephanie: I did.

CM Punk: I find that hard to believe. Why don’t you run along and go talk to your husband the new COO of WWE or you know, better yet, why don’t you go wish your daddy luck. I mean, I know he doesn’t run day-to-day operations around here anymore, thank God, but I know he’s still the chairman of the board.

Stephanie: Well I actually did speak to both my husband and my father and believe it or not, they both wish you luck too as well as John Cena. But what would I know? I’m just Vince McMahon’s clueless daughter right?

CM Punk: Yeah more or less you’re pretty clueless but I didn’t say it, you did. I called you idiotic. 

Stephanie: Good luck. 

(Stephanie extends her hand towards CM Punk.)

CM Punk: I would but I know where that hand’s been.

No comments:

Post a Comment