Sunday, July 19, 2015

WWE Battleground 2015 Predictions


[WRITER'S NOTE: Poster created by Jeremy M. Guillen at https://twitter.com/latinmafiaii/]

Here are my predictions for tonight's WWE Battleground Pay-Per-View in St. Louis. I'll make this quick.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Brock Lesnar


Somehow, some way, Seth Rollins will win. Not sure how. Triple H? Reunion of The Shield? Undertaker?

United States Championship Match
John Cena (c) vs. Kevin Owens


I expect Kevin Owens to win this match. That will probably lead to a rematch at SummerSlam.

Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt

Hard to predict this match. I'm picking Roman Reigns.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Prime Time Players (c) vs. New Day


I don't see New Day winning so Prime Time Players are my winners.

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

If WWE wants to really push Sheamus, he should get the win here, but I think it will be Randy Orton.

Pre-Show Kickoff Match
R-Truth vs. King Barrett


Last time I picked King Barrett and got it wrong. I'm picking King Barrett again because I can't imagine R-Truth beating him twice.

A lot of rumors for this PPV. If they are all correct, this could be a fun night.

3 comments: