Sunday, October 26, 2014

WWE Hell in a Cell 2014 Preview


I don't feel like writing this, but my Pay-Per-View Preview streak MUST CONTINUE! This is my preview for tonight's WWE Hell in a Cell PPV. The PPV is in Dallas (they also hosted HIAC 2010) and I hope nobody gets Ebola. There are eight matches on the card and I will give quick predictions for each match.

(Match card taken from Lords of Pain)

Hell In a Cell Match
John Cena vs. Randy Orton
Winner gets future WWE World Heavyweight Title shot.

Another Cena vs. Brock Lesnar match is rumored so I like Cena here.

Winner: John Cena

Hell In a Cell Match
Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

This is a tough match to predict. Ambrose is going to have to win at some point during this feud so why not tonight at Hell in a Cell?

Winner: Dean Ambrose

2 of 3 Falls Match for the WWE Intercontinental Title
Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler

I can see Ziggler holding onto the title for the rest of 2014 so I'm picking Ziggler to retain here.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Usos vs. Stardust and Goldust

It's unlikely The Usos win back the titles so quickly.

Winners: Stardust and Goldust

WWE Divas Title Match
Paige vs. AJ Lee

Every time AJ has defended the Divas Championship against Paige, she has lost. I think that ends tonight.

Winner: AJ Lee

WWE United States Title Match
The Miz vs. Sheamus

UPSET ALERT! Sheamus has been boring and the team of The Miz and Damien Sandow Mizdow is getting more over every week. I'm predicting that Damien helps Miz become the new United States Champion. Hopefully, both of them show up on RAW tomorrow night with a United States Championship belt on their shoulders.

Winner: The Miz

Nikki Bella vs. Brie Bella

Loser must be "assistant" to winner for 30 days.

I think it's more likely we'll see Brie be the assistant than Nikki so that means Nikki gets the win.

Winner: Nikki Bella

Big Show vs. Rusev

Big Show should not be the person who finally pins Rusev.

Winner: Rusev


1 comment: