Saturday, March 31, 2012

WrestleMania 28 Preview- Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny


This is my final WrestleMania 28 match preview. The match I am previewing is Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny.

I was not sure what match would be a good preview for the WrestleMania match. I decided to show Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth from RAW on March 19, 2012. All four men will be participating in the WrestleMania tag team match.



That's it for the WrestleMania match previews. I will try to post a WrestleMania 28 event preview tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I can picture Drew turning on Team Ace. Drew getting fired being just a ruse. He finally got fired the week before Ace subbed for Teddy as SD G.M. It would be a nice swerve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post my thoughts about this match tomorrow. All I can say now is that this is not one of the matches I'm looking forward to.

      Delete
    2. Ace loves you anyway.

      Delete