Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog Update: 2,500 Views in November

Today is the first day of December and November is over. According to Blogger, this blog had 2,500 views in November which is 551 more views than last month. According to StatCounter.com, I had 1,196 unique visitors (794 first time visitors and 402 returning visitors) in November. These are all increases from last month so it means this blog is still growing. I'm glad to see that this blog has not peaked yet and thanks to everyone who has visited this blog.

I plan to re-name this blog in early 2012. When I change the blog name, I will also change the web address so I will announce the name change several weeks in advance before I make the change. If anyone has any suggestions for a new blog name, please leave them in the comments.

11 comments:

  1. captsmoothistheshit.com?

    Congrats on the success, Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Capt. I don't want any profanity in my name. Other than that, your suggestion seems like a possible contender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "captsmoothisthepoop"? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Kegger bro!

    I suggest thebooktasticadventuresofthekegman.com

    Ahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the suggestion Ray. I might want to add writers someday so I want the site name to focus more on the content than myself. I don't want my name in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I see. Hmm how about something like ''TheWrestlingPlace.com'' - Your place to discuss wrestling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's better! That's a "maybe" right now. Does TWP have a good sound?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, "TWP" has a wrestling company vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete