Saturday, October 1, 2011

WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions!


Unlike the last WWE Pay Per View, I will not be talking about how I would book Hell in a Cell which is this Sunday but I will offer my predictions to each match. As of right now, there are five official matches and a rumored sixth match for Hell in a Cell which will take place in New Orleans, Louisiana.



RUMORED MATCH: WWE Tag Team Champions Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston (Air Boom) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger for the WWE Tag Team Championship

There are only five matches right now and these two teams have been feuding so it would make sense for this match to happen. I hope the match is a lot better than my terrible attempt at photo editing. 

PREDICTION: Air Boom



Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix for the WWE Women's Championship

Kelly Kelly had a nice run but I don't think Kelly Kelly will pull off the Hat Trick (if you are a hockey fan), Turkey (if you are a bowling fan), or Triple Crown (if you are a horse racing fan). If you are unfamiliar with all of those terms, what I'm trying to say is that I doubt Kelly Kelly beats Beth Phoenix three times in a row.

PREDICTION: Beth Phoenix


Real Sin Cara vs. Fake Sin Cara

I really think this could be the most exciting WWE match of the year. I know a lot of WWE fans like those 30 minute matches that has 20 minutes of submission holds and reversals but I prefer fast-paced action. I enjoy all of Sin Cara's matches so a match with TWO Sin Caras should be awesome.

Prediction: Real Sin Cara


Sheamus vs. Christian

It's good to see that Christian is back on PPV. This looks like a good match-up and is definitely the sleeper match of the night. The WWE should put this match first because it should be a terrific opening match.

Prediction: Sheamus 


World Heavyweight Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Randy Orton vs. World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry 

Surprisingly, there hasn't been a WWE World Champion who entered and exited a PPV as Champion since Capitol Punishment in June. I think that will finally end this Sunday. I would be nice to see Randy Orton go more than a month in between title reigns.


PREDICTION: Mark Henry


WWE Championship Triple Threat Hell in a Cell Match: CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. WWE Champion John Cena

I'm surprised that this is the first ever Triple Threat Hell in a Cell match. However, there has been a six-man Hell in a Cell match so the fact there are three men in the cell instead of two isn't really that interesting. This could be a decent match and I'm curious to find out how CM Punk does in his first ever Hell in a Cell match. I hate to say this but I think I'm not going to like the ending of this match.

PREDICTION: John Cena (defeating Alberto Del Rio)

Here is a recap of my predictions:

Air Boom over Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler (Rumored Match)
Beth Phoenix over Kelly Kelly
Real Sin Cara over Fake Sin Cara
Sheamus over Christian
Mark Henry over Randy Orton
John Cena over Alberto Del Rio (loses to Cena) and CM Punk

3 comments:

  1. Woah bro! That orange dude really needs to hit the beach in Cali and get some sun bathing in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind = Blown!! I like that movie that he was in with the fighting Marines or something, ahaha.

    ReplyDelete