Monday, September 19, 2011

CM Punk Says "I'm the guy that always challenges your authority"


Event: WWE Night of Champions
Date: September 18, 2011
Location: Buffalo, New York

(Backstage, John Laurinaitis is talking to Alberto Del Rio. While Del Rio is leaving, Laurinaitis says, “Good luck tonight” to Del Rio. Then Laurinaitis sees CM Punk. )

John Laurinaitis: Good luck to you too.

CM Punk: You know, that almost sounded pretty, pretty sincere coming from you considering I’m the guy that always challenges your authority, questions your integrity, and then of course there’s that one time I kicked you in the head. On accident of course.

John Laurinaitis: Punk, I’m the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and when I say good luck, I mean it. 

CM Punk: Yeah…good luck like “best of luck in your future endeavors”?

(CM Punk walks away and Laurinaitis starts texting somebody.)

No comments:

Post a Comment